
Hello all,
This is my very first post on blogger.com. I know there isn't anyone who comes to my blog yet, but sooner or later.. I will have my followers~! *wink*
For my first post, I want to talk a little bit about myself. I love to... look good! Who doesn't really? I think anyone can be beautiful with a little bit of effort. Some.. may need a little more effort than others, but I don't believe in such thing as.. a natural beauty. Even if you were born beautiful, it takes some work to reach your full potential. That is what my blog is all about. A little bit of tips here and there that will make a difference in your life. Oh.. by the way.. my nickname growing up was.. An Ugly Duckling.. yea.. who grew to be a Swan! So.. of all people, I should know a thing or to about making efforts~ *wink*
*First beauty secret of mine revealed...
Ever notice how some girls look like they have such perfect skin??? What's their secret?? It may be.... the BB cream!
I want to talk about the very basic make up that all girls should have in their make up bag. I'm sure everyone by now has heard of a product called BB cream (Blemish Balm Cream). It is basically a skincare product mixed with foundation. It is.. a sun block, foundation, and moistrizer combined in one. It gives great coverage for your skin and it isn't bad for your skin! It actually has things to help heal your skin while giving you a flawless skin look. This BB cream is what every girl needs. BB cream is very popular in Asia. No girl should leave their home without it. Only thing about these BB creams.. is.. that there are so many brands to choose from and you don't know which brand is the best to use without using it first. And no, they are not cheap! It all depends on your skin type and what you really want from the BB cream. There are ones especially made for anti-wrinkle or blemish control or just very light color to even out your skin tone and give you a very natural look. Look it up and see which one fits your skin the best.
It is the best product to have.. since you can put BB cream on right after you wash your face in the morning... because you never know.. when you will run into your special guy.
The BB cream I recommend is the one I'm currently using... It's Dr. Jart Black Label. I used the Silver label and didn't like it that much. The silver label was a bit too oily for me. The Dr. Jart Black label has SPF 25 and anti-wrinkle and also skin whitening. I don't have to put that much on in order to get great coverage. It looks very natural.. people can't even tell if I have make up on or not. :D
I actually have a little scar on my face.. but BB cream covers it up just fine~!
I have also tried Skin 79.. it was too light coverage and shiny for me.
The pic on the left is a pic of me with light Dr. Jart BB cream on my face to give more of a natural look. The picture on the right is me with Dr. Jart BB cream a little more than usual to give more flawless look to match the rest of my make up. And yes... both are the same person (ME!!). Make up does wonders~ *wink*


All you need for your skin... is a BB cream!!!! You don't need any other foundation or powder! :D
That's it for today.
Hope it was helpful to you.. and make sure you come and check me out later again.. cuz I will have more beauty tips~!
Thanks,
Love
your Luiipuff ♥
LOL, luii pak. are you the new spokesperson for Dr.Jart's BB Cream or something? hahaha
ReplyDelete